CREDIT CARD DETAILS
FRAUDULENT /DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Armstrong Products for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Armstrong Products its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Armstrong Products reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not correct then Armstrong Products reserves the right to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of www.armstrongproducts.co.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Varun Vijay Bakshi
Armstrong Products Private Limited,
120, Sahar Cargo Estate,
J.B. Nagar, Mumbai- 400 099.
Phone: 022 – 28383457
Time: Mon – Sat (10:00 – 19:00)
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org